Monday 6 August 2012

Otterburn at Claymore

Our mate David Imrie also had a fantastic game at Claymore and as I took so many pics I thought I would give it its own section.  The game was the battle of Otterburn between the English and Scots, so nothing new there and was put on using David's own range of figures.
The English herce prepared to receive the Scots attack.

If it wasn't for the fact that Barry has got me hooked on the Jacobite wars in Ireland
I would be adding David's figures to the hundreds of HYW figures I already have.
If you're inspired by these pics you can get David's figures from his site.

3 comments:

  1. "...the battle of Otterburn between the English and Scots, so nothing new there ..."
    Twas ever the way I'm afraid...

    Nice photos of all the games, making me sorry I had to miss the trip. Thanks for all the posting Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, the figures look even better in the flesh.

      Delete